With the first official day of fall just a month away, many gardeners are looking forward to the changing season and a reprieve from the heat and pests of summer. While gardening in cooler temperatures under the azure sky of fall, my attitude improves as I slow down and spend more time pondering my garden. … Continue reading
Harvest Photo Contest - win a $25 Sow True Seed gift certificate. Enter by uploading a Sow True Seed photo, hashtag #SowTrueSeed and hashtag the variety ie. #ladyslipper No limit to the number of entries. We'll pick a winner at random EVERY other Sunday all the way through September 2016. Looking forward to seeing what you're growing :-) #seedequalsfood
A photo posted by Sow True Seed (@sowtrueseed) on
Like Us On Facebook
- Fall Gardening Know How (Part III): Greens
- Fall Gardening Know How, Part II: Root Crops
- Fall Gardening Know How (Part I): Growing Brassicas
- Grow Your Own Fennel – it gets better all summer!
- July in the Garden: Harvest, Woes, Watering and Fall!
- Cooking with Elephant Garlic in the Kitchen
- Top six summer greens to grow in your garden
- Bee City USA Pollination Celebration Week – June 16-25th 2016
- Harvest Feast at The Orchard Inn
- June in the Garden
Join Our Community