We’re talking real biscuits here:
This is an open obligation-free invitation to join us on Thursday Feb 4th for Tea, Biscuits and Gardening.
What is it?
We are aware that our opening hours are a little restricted for the working gardener, so every Thursday we are opening until 730PM, and if we’re opening late then we want to have some fun.
- We’ll have tea.
- We’ll have biscuits.
- We want to talk gardening.
That’s our idea of a great night!
- We’re opening our doors for a Sow True Seed tour, so feel free to turn up and snoop around. We’ll show you where all the action happens and answer any questions you have.
- We’ll tidy our break room and share our impressive collection of gardening books and magazines. Come and grab a cup of tea and browse the library.
- Asheville has an awesome community, so this can be a platform to meet fellow gardeners and learn from each other.
- There’ll be Sow True Seed people hanging around to chat, monitor biscuit consumption and answer any questions.
- You can plan your garden, ask variety questions, share experiences and did we mention – tea and biscuits?
Hoping you can make it.