First, there are a lot of different stink bugs out there and not all of them will damage your crops. In fact, some of them are beneficial predators in the garden. This article highlights one of those stink bugs: the Brown Marmorated Stink Bug (Halymorpha halys). This guy is an invasive pest that causes damage to a … Continue reading
A photo posted by Sow True Seed (@sowtrueseed) on
Like Us On Facebook
- Mizuna: a home run in the winter garden
- Fall garden surprise!
- Pumpkin Patch
- Cold-hardy Kale
- Fresh sprouts – from the great outdoors
- The Fall Garden – I’m Sold!
- Field Trip to Lettuce Land
- How to Grow Groundnuts (Apios americana)
- Blast Off Today for a Great Fall Garden
- 4th Annual WNC Garlic Fest, Oct 7 2017 Noon-6PM
Join Our Community