I tried the leafy green called mizuna this fall for the first time, sowing an entire packet of seeds into a broad, low container filled with good compost. The results have been amazing. The mizuna sprouted right away and now, in mid-November, I am starting to cut it for salads. Delicious: much milder than … Continue reading
A photo posted by Sow True Seed (@sowtrueseed) on
Like Us On Facebook
- Mizuna: a home run in the winter garden
- Fall garden surprise!
- Pumpkin Patch
- Cold-hardy Kale
- Fresh sprouts – from the great outdoors
- The Fall Garden – I’m Sold!
- Field Trip to Lettuce Land
- How to Grow Groundnuts (Apios americana)
- Blast Off Today for a Great Fall Garden
- 4th Annual WNC Garlic Fest, Oct 7 2017 Noon-6PM
Join Our Community