Growing microgreens is an easy year round activity that requires low input and super tasty outputs. This article will walk you through the seven steps for growing microgreens successfully at home. You’ll need a small amount of soil (I use an sterile, organic potting mix), some USDA Organic Seeds, and a growing container. Somewh.....
… Continue reading
A photo posted by Sow True Seed (@sowtrueseed) on
Like Us On Facebook
- Starting Peppers and Eggplants from Seed
- The Seven Steps to Microgreen Success
- Pre-order Spring Seasonals
- The Joys of Arugula
- Growing Winter Kale
- Seed Cleaning Techniques for Seed Saving
- The Season of (seed) Giving is upon us!
- Fall Gardening Know How (Part III): Greens
- Fall Gardening Know How, Part II: Root Crops
- Fall Gardening Know How (Part I): Growing Brassicas
Join Our Community