A wild way to use extra tomatoes! Sometime late this summer you may be confronted with surplus tomatoes. Not only have all your tomato plants borne fruit – nice, juicy, delicious, nutritious fruit – but friends and neighbors will be handing you whole bags full as well. When that happened to me two years ago … Continue reading
A photo posted by Sow True Seed (@sowtrueseed) on
Like Us On Facebook
- Mizuna: a home run in the winter garden
- Fall garden surprise!
- Pumpkin Patch
- Cold-hardy Kale
- Fresh sprouts – from the great outdoors
- The Fall Garden – I’m Sold!
- Field Trip to Lettuce Land
- How to Grow Groundnuts (Apios americana)
- Blast Off Today for a Great Fall Garden
- 4th Annual WNC Garlic Fest, Oct 7 2017 Noon-6PM
Join Our Community