Saving your own seeds from your favorite varieties has many benefits. Here are a few: Protect against seed companies dropping your favorite variety. Select seeds for your personal tastes and desires. Enhance micro-regional adaptation of your seed. Save money. Gives you ‘currency’ for trades and seed-swaps. Apparently, so my friend told me, seed-savers are really … Continue reading
A photo posted by Sow True Seed (@sowtrueseed) on
Like Us On Facebook
- Mizuna: a home run in the winter garden
- Fall garden surprise!
- Pumpkin Patch
- Cold-hardy Kale
- Fresh sprouts – from the great outdoors
- The Fall Garden – I’m Sold!
- Field Trip to Lettuce Land
- How to Grow Groundnuts (Apios americana)
- Blast Off Today for a Great Fall Garden
- 4th Annual WNC Garlic Fest, Oct 7 2017 Noon-6PM
Join Our Community