We’re talking real biscuits here: This is an open obligation-free invitation to join us on Thursday Feb 4th for Tea, Biscuits and Gardening. What is it? We are aware that our opening hours are a little restricted for the working gardener, so every Thursday we are opening until 730PM, and if we’re opening late then … Continue reading
A photo posted by Sow True Seed (@sowtrueseed) on
Like Us On Facebook
- Mizuna: a home run in the winter garden
- Fall garden surprise!
- Pumpkin Patch
- Cold-hardy Kale
- Fresh sprouts – from the great outdoors
- The Fall Garden – I’m Sold!
- Field Trip to Lettuce Land
- How to Grow Groundnuts (Apios americana)
- Blast Off Today for a Great Fall Garden
- 4th Annual WNC Garlic Fest, Oct 7 2017 Noon-6PM
Join Our Community