Peppers (both hot and sweet) and Eggplants are two crops from the Solanaceae family that have similar seed starting characteristics and are generally started around the same time. They are both frost sensitive annuals which require a fairly long and hot growing season. For this reason, they are starting indoors under controlled conditions and then … Continue reading
A photo posted by Sow True Seed (@sowtrueseed) on
Like Us On Facebook
- Mizuna: a home run in the winter garden
- Fall garden surprise!
- Pumpkin Patch
- Cold-hardy Kale
- Fresh sprouts – from the great outdoors
- The Fall Garden – I’m Sold!
- Field Trip to Lettuce Land
- How to Grow Groundnuts (Apios americana)
- Blast Off Today for a Great Fall Garden
- 4th Annual WNC Garlic Fest, Oct 7 2017 Noon-6PM
Join Our Community