Your fridge will never be bare again.... on the outside at least. These magnets are made right here in Asheville by an awesome company called Moonlight Makers. It's wonderful to see veggie inspired work! Throw in some homophones and humor... what's not to love? Twelve designs to choose from.
40 packets of our best-selling and best performing varieties, chosen for those of us with less than 1/3 an acre to garden on. Everything you will need to eat well seasonally, and can, dry, and ferment enough food to cut your food bills drastically!
Retail value is over $116, a savings of 31%!
Whether stocking up to prepare for a potential food crisis or looking for a convenient way to purchase seed, our Sow True Seed Readiness Collections offer the best quality, value, and variety. All three sizes contain the most vigorous, reliable and easy to re-save seeds we offer.
Designed to be easy to transport and store, these collections contain 40 varieties of non-hybrid vegetable seeds packaged in sturdy, airtight, reusable heavy duty plastic buckets with watertight lid and silica packets. Includes a planting guide, and tips for seed saving. Most types of high quality vegetable seeds will maintain good germination up to 8 years when stored in a cool, dry location with steady temperatures.
Below is a listing of what will be in the Backyard Homestead Collection. Substitutions may be made depending on seed availability.
- Arugula Arugula Pkt
- Bush Beans Provider Pkt
- Drying Beans Black Turtle Pkt
- Pole Beans Kentucky Wonder Pkt
- Beet Detroit Dark Red Pkt
- Beet Early Wonder Pkt
- Broccoli Waltham 29 Pkt
- Brussels Sprouts Long Island Improved Pkt
- Cabbage Early Jersey Wakefield Pkt
- Carrot Danvers 126 Pkt
- Carrot Tendersweet Pkt
- Cauliflower Snowball Self-Blanching Pkt
- Collards Champion Pkt
- Dent Corn Hickory King Yellow Pkt
- Sweet Corn Golden Bantam 12-row Improved Pkt
- Slicing Cucumber Muncher Pkt
- Eggplant Long Purple Pkt
- Mustard Greens Southern Giant Curled Pkt
- Kale Dwarf Siberian Pkt
- Kohlrabi Purple Vienna Pkt
- Lettuce Black Seeded Simpson Pkt
- Lettuce Jericho Pkt
- Melon Hearts of Gold Pkt
- Okra Clemson Spineless 80 Pkt
- Onion Red Creole Pkt
- Bunching Onion Long White Bunching Pkt
- Shelling Peas Green Arrow Pkt
- Snap Peas Sugar Snap Pkt
- Sweet Pepper Big Red Pkt
- Sweet Pepper Golden California Wonder Pkt
- Hot Pepper Cayenne Long Red Thin Pkt
- Radish Sparkler Pkt
- Spinach Bloomsdale Long Standing Pkt
- Summer Squash Black Beauty Pkt
- Summer Squash Early Summer Crookneck Pkt
- Winter Squash Table Queen Bush Acorn Pkt
- Winter Squash Waltham Butternut Pkt
- Swiss Chard Ruby Red Pkt
- Tomato Amish Paste Pkt
- Tomato Homestead Pkt
- Watermelon Sugar Baby Pkt
This collection provides 40 varieties in bulk sizes, enough to plant more than one acre and designed to provide a family of four enough nutritious, homegrown produce to last a full year.
Retail value is over $275, a savings of 39%!
Whether stocking up to prepare for a potential food crisis or looking for a convenient way to purchase seed, our Sow True Seed Readiness Collections offer the best quality, value, and variety. All three sizes contain the most vigorous, reliable and easy to re-save seeds we offer. Designed to be easy to transport and store, these collections contain 40 varieties of non-hybrid vegetable seeds packaged in sturdy, airtight, reusable heavy duty plastic buckets with watertight lid and silica packets. Includes a planting guide, and tips for seed saving. Most types of high quality vegetable seeds will maintain good germination up to 8 years when stored in a cool, dry location with steady temperatures.
Below is a listing of what will be in the Be Prepared Collection. Substitutions may be made depending on seed availability.
- Bush Bean Cherokee Wax 1/2 lb
- Drying Bean Black Turtle 1/2 lb
- Pole Bean Kentucky Wonder 1/2 lb
- Beet Detroit Dark Red 1/2 oz
- Beet Golden Detroit 1/2 oz
- Broccoli Waltham 29 1/4 oz
- Brussels Sprouts Long Island Improved 1/4 oz
- Cabbage Red Acre 1/4 oz
- Carrot Red Core Chantennay 1/4 oz
- Carrot Danvers 126 1/4 oz
- Cauliflower Snowball Self-Blanching 1/4 oz
- Collards Georgia Southern 1/4 oz
- Dent Corn Pencil Cobb 1/4 lb
- Sweet Corn Golden Bantam 12-row Improved 1/4 lb
- Cucumber Bush Pickle 1/4 oz
- Eggplant Long Purple 1 gr
- Kale Red Russian 1/4 oz
- Kohlrabi White Vienna 1/4 oz
- Lettuce Buttercrunch 1/8 oz
- Lettuce Red Salad Bowl 1/8 oz
- Melon Hearts of Gold 1/8 oz
- Mustard Greens Southern Giant Curled 1/4 oz
- Okra Emerald 1 oz
- Onion Red Creole 1/8 oz
- Onion Long White Bunching 1/8 oz
- Shelling Pea Wando 1/2 lb
- Snap Pea Sugar Snap 1/2 lb
- Hot Pepper Cayenne Long Red Thin 1/8 oz
- Sweet Pepper Golden Cali Wonder 1/8 oz
- Sweet Pepper Big Red 1/8 oz
- Radish French Breakfast 1 oz
- Spinach America 1 oz
- Summer Squash Black Beauty 1/2 oz
- Summer Squash Early Prolific Straight Neck 1/2 oz
- Winter Squash Table Queen Acorn 1/2 oz
- Winter Squash Waltham Butternut 1/2 oz
- Swiss Chard Rainbow Blend 1/2 oz
- Tomato Amish Paste 1 gr
- Tomato Paul Robeson 1 gr
- Watermelon Sugar Baby 1/2 oz
Total 40 Varieties
Foster the love of gardening in the next generation! This grouping of 9 varieties was chosen for their fun colors, silly shapes, and yummy flavors sure to appeal to kids of all ages!
Collection Contains One Packet Each of: Bush Bean- Dragon Tongue; Carrot- Little Finger ORG; Gourd- Tennessee Spinning Top; Lettuce- Freckles ORG; Pumpkin- Jack-B-Little; Snap Pea- Sugar Ann; Summer Squash- Scallop Yellow Bush ORG; Sunflower- Teddy Bear; Watermelon- Sugar Baby
10 varieties that will flourish in cool temperatures making these perfect choices for both spring and fall growing. Who says gardening is just a summer past time?
Collection contains one packet of each of: Beet, Detroit Dark Red (organic); Broccoli, Di Ciccio (organic); Carrot, Tendersweet (organic); Kale, Vates-Dwarf Blue Curled Scotch; Lettuce, Merveille 4 Seasons (organic); Snap Pea, Sugar Snap; Bunching Onion, Long White Bunching; Radish, French Breakfast; Spinach, Bloomsdale Long Standing; Swiss Chard, Rainbow Blend
Where would we be without herbs? Our food would be a lot less tasty, that's for sure. You'll be cooking with panache with this collection of our 8 most popular herbs.
Collection contains one packet each of: Basil, Genovese (organic); Chives (organic); Cilantro (organic); Dill, Bouquet (organic); Oregano, Greek (organic); Parsley, Italian Giant (organic); Sage, Broad Leaf Culinary; Thyme, English
Looking for an endless supply of flowers to beautify your home? This is the collection for you! 8 different varieties will provide you with three long seasons of blooms that will "wow" in your garden and on your table.
Collection Contains One Packet Each of: Amaranth- Love Lies Bleeding; Bachelor Button- Tall Blue; Cosmos- Sensations Mix; Delphinium- Larkspur Giant Imperial Mix; Daisy- Gloriosa; Nigella- Love-In-A-Mist; Sunflower- Autumn Beauty ORG; Zinnia- California Giants Mix