We are having a harvest photo contest because we want to see how our seeds turn out when they’re all grown up! We see a lot of seed at Sow True Seed, over 500 genetically unique open-pollinated varieties! We distribute these seeds all over the USA. Farmers and gardeners like yourself take stewardship and turn them into food or flowers (and hopefully more seed)!
So please join in the competition and upload your harvest photos. We’re giving away a $25 gift certificate every two weeks to a randomly selected winner.
How to ENTER our Harvest Photo Contest
- Take a picture of your plant/harvest that you have grown from our seed.
- Post that picture on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and/or Pinterest.
- Hashtag the picture #sowtrueseed
- Hashtag the picture with the seed variety i.e. #cherokeepurple
- Enter as many times as you like, each photo is a unique entry.
A winner will be selected at random from all the photos every two weeks, all the way through to the end of September 2016!
Special bonus: If there are any photos that grab our eye, or we particularly need on our website, then we’re also going to be contacting photographers to offer a seed packet trade for usage rights! *No obligation*
Sow True Seed
Latest posts by Sow True Seed (see all)
- The Season of (seed) Giving is upon us! - October 19, 2016
- Bee City USA Pollination Celebration Week – June 16-25th 2016 - June 17, 2016
- Harvest Feast at The Orchard Inn - June 9, 2016