Here is a short clip from a documentary on businesses with Real Value in WNC. Carol Koury, owner and founder of Sow True Seed, talks about honesty, trust and garlic!
A photo posted by Sow True Seed (@sowtrueseed) on
Like Us On Facebook
- What do I do with so many zucchini?
- I thought I wanted heirlooms, but I was told I really mean open-pollinated! If I want to save the seed, what do I want?
- I’ve thought about growing sweet potatoes for a number of years, but I’m concerned about the space requirements. I’ve heard they vine all over the place, is this true?
- According to the Fish and Wildlife Service, about 1 billion monarch butterflies have disappeared since 1990, what can I do to help?
- Growing, Eating and Appreciating Okra
- Garden What You’ve Got
- COLLARDS and Portuguese Kale
- Starting Peppers and Eggplants from Seed
- The Seven Steps to Microgreen Success
- Pre-order Spring Seasonals
Join Our Community