We are your sustainable seed partner! Sow True Seed has a collection of nearly 200 varieties of vegetable, herb and flower seeds available for our wholesale customers. We are proud to carry heirloom, organic and small farmer-grown varieties. It is central to our social mission to support and encourage a seed saving community for resilience in agriculture and our food systems.
Our Wholesale Rack program is designed to give you the opportunity to offer our high-quality, beautifully designed seed packets to your customers. We aim to make the process of setting up a rack in your store quick and easy, and are committed to making the venture successful with help and advice. We have a range of options from full 120-pocket racks to smaller counter-top gift displays.
- Year round, dedicated contact to help you through the purchase and ordering process. We are always happy to answer your questions.
- Exclusively open-pollinated seed, which remains true to type when saved and replanted.
- A diverse range of one hundred and sixty varieties are available at wholesale pricing, including heirloom, organic and Southern favorites.
- We conduct external germination testing three times a year, to ensure high quality and reliable seed.
Beautiful Seed Packets
Our range of 190 original, artist-created seed packets sell themselves!
Pick your seeds with easy and flexible ordering options
Let us do the work for you! We will pick the best varieties for your region and rack size, and send you just what you need as the seasons change.
Create you own variety selection from our list of 190 varieties offered for
wholesale. You know your customers best; get more of the varieties that you know
are popular in your store.
- NEW for 2020! 15 Pocket- Light blue countertop display.
- 40 Pocket- This rack consists of one panel. It comes with a stand or can be wall mounted. Ideal for small stores.
- 80 Pocket- This rack consists of two panels. Can be mounted on our spinning floor stand or directly on the wall.
- 120 Pocket- This rack consists of three panels. It comes with a rotating stand or can be wall mounted. Great for stores with a large sales volume.
- Buy Back- Seeds must be on display between March 24th and October 1st. This option has a smaller profit margin per packet but is eligible to receive credit for returned seed (up to 25% of entire season seed purchase).
- Outright- Best option for high-volume stores with good sell through. The highest profit margin for our terms options, but is not eligible for returns for credit.