In 2015 Sow True Seed decided to design beautiful artwork for 160 of our seed varieties. We reached out to the gardening community for help with the artwork and were humbled by the awesome response. Seed is beautiful! Over the next year we will be highlighting all of these wonderful artists. Please check out their … Continue reading
A photo posted by Sow True Seed (@sowtrueseed) on
Like Us On Facebook
- What do I do with so many zucchini?
- I thought I wanted heirlooms, but I was told I really mean open-pollinated! If I want to save the seed, what do I want?
- I’ve thought about growing sweet potatoes for a number of years, but I’m concerned about the space requirements. I’ve heard they vine all over the place, is this true?
- According to the Fish and Wildlife Service, about 1 billion monarch butterflies have disappeared since 1990, what can I do to help?
- Growing, Eating and Appreciating Okra
- Garden What You’ve Got
- COLLARDS and Portuguese Kale
- Starting Peppers and Eggplants from Seed
- The Seven Steps to Microgreen Success
- Pre-order Spring Seasonals
Join Our Community