Planting Wildflowers in the Fall Wildflowers are one of the garden’s greatest treasures. They provide for bees and insects of all varieties. They burst with color and life. In addition they attract beneficial insects to the garden that help protect … Continue reading
- Wild Flower Seed Bombs!
- Garlic Fest, Sept 27 2014
- Preserving the Harvest: tomatoes, herbs and the bounty of late summer
- Eating, Saving and Celebrating Tomatoes
- Five Great Reasons to plant Fall-Winter Plant Starts!
- Don’t Garden Naked! Cover Crop!
- Honesty, Trust and Garlic
- Haywood County Public Library’s Giving Garden
- Garden Insects, Bugs and Pests! [Part II]