In winter when our choice of fresh fruits and veggies narrows down to slim pickin’s, I really enjoy having fresh green sprouts around. When grown right, they are a wonderful source of chlorophyll, which our bodies know how to turn … Continue reading
- How To Grow Great Sprouts & Micro-greens In Winter
- 2015 Catalog Cover Art by Beatriz Mendoza
- Open House, Dec 11th 5pm-7pm
- Wild Flower Seed Bombs!
- Garlic Fest, Sept 27 2014
- Preserving the Harvest: tomatoes, herbs and the bounty of late summer
- Eating, Saving and Celebrating Tomatoes
- Five Great Reasons to plant Fall-Winter Plant Starts!
- Don’t Garden Naked! Cover Crop!