Join Sow True Seed for our inaugural Garlic Fest – learn all you need to know about planting, caring, harvesting and storing your garlic. We’ll have workshops starting on the hour every hour from 10am to 4pm on Saturday 27th September, … Continue reading
Subscribe To Our Feed
- Garlic Fest, Sept 27 2014
- Preserving the Harvest: tomatoes, herbs and the bounty of late summer
- Eating, Saving and Celebrating Tomatoes
- Five Great Reasons to plant Fall-Winter Plant Starts!
- Don’t Garden Naked! Cover Crop!
- Honesty, Trust and Garlic
- Haywood County Public Library’s Giving Garden
- Garden Insects, Bugs and Pests! [Part II]
- USDA Mishandling of NOSB Challenged
- Garden Insects, Bugs and Pests! [Part I]