Here is a complete digital version of a 1908 Seed Catalog. It’s full of some awesome varieties, many that I’ve never heard of and some that you’ll recognize and love today!
Follow us on TwitterNo tweets found.
- 1908 Seed Catalog
- How to Grow Ginger
- The Best Homegrown Herbs for Tea Infusions
- Asheville’s Pollination Celebration! Aims to Get You Buzzed
- Seed Artist Profile: Amy Reber: Calendula
- Top Five Edible Flowers
- Top Five Tips for Successful Tomato Transplants
- Shiitake, Asparagus and Sundried Tomato Pasta Recipe
- May is Sweet Potato Month!
- An Heirloom Sweet Potato: The Nancy Hall