…and kale can take your garden right through the next spring and perhaps summer as well. This super-hardy, easy-to-grow leafy vegetable can tolerate a range of temperatures but it really loves cool weather. To my surprise and delight, after I planted a packet of dinosaur kale seeds (Lacinato), sometimes called black kale, in the late … Continue reading
A photo posted by Sow True Seed (@sowtrueseed) on
Like Us On Facebook
- Growing Winter Kale
- Seed Cleaning Techniques for Seed Saving
- The Season of (seed) Giving is upon us!
- Fall Gardening Know How (Part III): Greens
- Fall Gardening Know How, Part II: Root Crops
- Fall Gardening Know How (Part I): Growing Brassicas
- Grow Your Own Fennel – it gets better all summer!
- July in the Garden: Harvest, Woes, Watering and Fall!
- Cooking with Elephant Garlic in the Kitchen
- Top six summer greens to grow in your garden
Join Our Community