September is the month of garlic for many people. A little earlier if you live somewhere very cold and a little later if you live somewhere very warm! We generally say 3-5 weeks before the ground freezes is your sweet … Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterNo tweets found.
- Pre-ORDER Garlic Today!
- Seed Artist Profile: Anna Janosik: Lemon Cucumber
- How to Save Tomato Seeds (and other wet-processed seeds)
- Glorious garlic – don’t wait to order
- Garden Pest: Mexican Bean Beetles
- Garlic Harvest Photo Contest
- How to Grow Turmeric
- 1908 Seed Catalog
- How to Grow Ginger
- The Best Homegrown Herbs for Tea Infusions