1. Grow the Right Variety Hardneck grows best in cold climates. Do not use store bought garlic – treated with growth inhibitors 2. Soil Loose, well drained, compost rich soil works best. Loosen to 18”. (to loosen, broad fork, don’t … Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterNo tweets found.
- A simple guide to growing garlic from Fifth Season Gardening
- Seed Artist Profile: Christine Enochs : Zinnias
- October: A Perfect Time To Plant Garlic
- Fall Crops Rock by Nan Chase
- Seeds in a time capsule – I wonder how long they will last!
- Garlic Preservation – fermented, pickled and honey-fermented!
- WNC Garlic Fest 2015
- Seed Artist Profile: Christibelle “Christi” Kennedy : Lettuce
- Seed Artist Profile: Carolyn A Pappas: Spinach
- Seed Artist Profile: Ben Riddlebarger: Edamame