On a mid-January day this winter, I had the pleasure of eating a school lunch in a tiny grammar school cafeteria with students and teachers. Proper table manners were expected, even from the delightful 6-year-old boy who sat beside me completely astonished to find I knew nothing at all about his favorite video game. Mercifully, … Continue reading
Like Us On Facebook
- Sustainable School Food with Island Grown Schools
- Event: Black Mountain Garden Show and Sale – May 21st
- 5 Tips to Growing Big Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Greens – Eating and Growing
- How is your Elephant Garlic growing?
- Seed Artist Profile: Clare Jordan: Winter Squash
- Sow True Seed is Hiring!
- The Sweet Potato Race
- Asheville’s 27th Herb Festival – April 29, 30 & May 1
- Seed Artist Profile: Tim Witham: Pickling Cucumber
Join Our Community