How much space? Growing ginger doesn’t take up much room at all. Every rhizome you plant will first only grow a few leaves, in the one spot. Over time it will become a dense clump and very slowly get bigger, … Continue reading
Follow us on TwitterNo tweets found.
- How to Grow Ginger
- The Best Homegrown Herbs for Tea Infusions
- Asheville’s Pollination Celebration! Aims to Get You Buzzed
- Seed Artist Profile: Amy Reber: Calendula
- Top Five Edible Flowers
- Top Five Tips for Successful Tomato Transplants
- Shiitake, Asparagus and Sundried Tomato Pasta Recipe
- May is Sweet Potato Month!
- An Heirloom Sweet Potato: The Nancy Hall
- Dandelion Pumpkin Seed Pesto Recipe