- Shipping and Handling Costs
- Shipping Policy / Delivery Policy
- Refund Policy
- Security Policy
- Photo Policy
Shipping and Handling CostsOur website automatically calculates shipping costs based on weight, zip code, and how many shipments you will be receiving. The following chart will give you an estimate of your shipping charges.
|Shipping & Handling (USA)|
|First Class or Priority Mail|
|Regular Shipping To find your base shipping charge, use the table below. If you have also ordered bulk seed and/or specialty items, use the provided shipping tables to calculate your additional shipping charge.|
|Up to $15||$3.95|
|$15.01 - $55||$5.95|
|$55.01 - $100||$7.95|
|$100.01 and up||$9.95|
|Specialty Shipping Find the total weight of these products ordered and use the tables below to calculate additional shipping charges.|
|Bulk, Mushroom Bags & Sprouting Seeds||Garlic Shipping|
|TOTAL BULK SEED WT.||ADD||TOTAL GARLIC WT.||ADD|
|Less than 1 lb||$0||Less than 1 lb||$0|
|1 lb - 5 lbs||$2||1 lb - 5 lbs||$3|
|5.1 lbs - 10 lbs||$4||5.5 lbs - 10 lbs||$5|
|10.1 lbs - 15 lbs||$6||10.5 lbs - 15 lbs||$7|
|15.1 lbs - 20 lbs||$8||15.5 lbs - 20 lbs||$9|
|20.1 lbs - 25 lbs||$10||20.5 lbs +||Call for quote|
|25.1 lbs +||Call for quote||Sweet Potato Shipping|
|Potato Shipping||NUMBER of SLIPS||ADD|
|TOTAL POTATO WT.||ADD||12 slips to 50 slips||$12|
|3 lbs - 10 lbs||$5||51 slips to 100 slips||$5|
|11 lbs - 20 lbs||$8||101 slips to 300 slips||$8|
|21 lbs - 30 lbs||$11||301 slips to 500 slips||$11|
|31 lbs +||Call for quote||501 slips plus||Call for quote|
Shipping Policy / Delivery Policy
A note about Sow True Seed current shipping schedule: As many of you know, we've moved locations into a bigger and more useful building two months ago. Because of that we are late packing up our fresh 2017 seed stock. We are planning on staying open to take your orders and answer your questions, but our warehouse staff is busy hand-packing seeds in our 2018 envelopes and will stick with that task until it is done which will postpone our ability to ship your orders until about the first week of January. We promise to get you your seeds in plenty of time to start your seedlings! Please let us know if your order needs to be rushed for the holidays and we will make special arrangements to make sure your gifts arrive on time. Thank you for understanding! We will ship your package using USPS. If you require expedited shipping please call us at 828-254-0708.
We rigorously test our seed three times a year through the NC Department of Agriculture to ensure that your seed will germinate and remain viable as long as it is stored correctly. We never sell seed that does not meet the Federal standards of germination. If for any reason your seed does not germinate within the sell-by date, we will gladly replace the seed. We ask that you keep the LOT# from the seed packet so we can keep track of any complaints.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the pages you visited. We will never sell your personally identifiable information to anyone ever.
TERMS FOR IMAGE RIGHTS - these things always sound scary, but basically we enjoyed your photo and would love to use it so other people can see what our seeds can become! We'd love to do that without getting in trouble, so being that we live in a crazy world, here are a few terms:
If you agree to permit us to use the photograph, we will need you to agree to a few terms. The terms are as follows:
- I represent and warrant that I am the individual that submitted the referenced photograph (“Photograph”). Further, I confirm that any other individuals shown in the Photograph have agreed to be included and permitted me to agree to these terms on their behalf and agreed to the license granted here or that I am authorized to agree on their behalf.
- I represent and warrant that the Photograph is my own original work, and that the Photograph does not violate any law, regulation or any right of any third-party, including but not limited to rights of copyright, trademark, publicity and/or privacy.
- Further, I confirm that I am granting Sow True Seed, 146 Church St, Asheville NC 28801 a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully-paid license to edit, display, reproduce, modify, use, and distribute the Photograph (in whole or in part).
- To that end, I agree to indemnify Sow True Seed against any claims made by individuals pictured in the Photograph, any claims pertaining to copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property law violations, and any claims by individuals that may contest Sow True Seed’s right to use the Photograph as described above.
- I understand and agree that this is a complete RELEASE and DISCHARGE of all or any claims and rights that I may have against Sow True Seed and that no action will be taken by me or on my behalf with respect to any such rights, it being understood that this Release shall be binding upon my heirs, executors, and administrators.